Free Pascal on AROS
This Page is meant as an documentation project for the AROS implementation of Free Pascal and related topics (like Lazarus, LCL, fpgui). This should not be a complete Free Pascal manual, but a compendium for the AROS specialities of Free Pascal.
- Introduction to AROS - Short FAQ for those unfamiliar with AROS
- Installation - How to install Free Pascal on AROS
- Configuration - How to configure the compiler
- Specifics - AROS Specifics in Free Pascal.
- AROS Libraries - Overview of included AROS library
- Source Examples - examples to use on AROS
- AROS Programs - programs use Free Pascal on AROS or tested to work on.
- AROS compatible projects - Projects written in Free Pascal that are compatible with AROS
- Status - Status and known Bugs of Implementation and how to avoid
- AROS Research operating system
- AROS discussion forum
- AROSWorld discussion forum
- Amiga Development discussion forum (AROS, Amiga and MorphOS)
- Free Pascal compiler, Free Pascal manuals, Free Pascal tutorials
- fpGUI Toolkit, fpGUI reference, fpGUI GIT
- Blog of the porter with download of binary package and source